- High degree of manual dexterity & eye-hand coordination are required
- Must be physically able to efficiently & independently perform job duties
- Must be able to use hand tools, torque wrenches, power tools, etc.
- Must be detail & quality oriented and take pride in work
- Must be able to understand and use drawings, illustrations, photographs, etc.
- Must be able to understand and consistently meet quality standards and production goals as set by management
- Must possess a working knowledge of required assembly outcome, component orientation, torque settings, etc.
- Be able to consistently produce defect free assemblies/parts
- Must be flexible and team oriented to meet the demands of the business. May shift duties between various departments as assigned by line leader/production supervisor.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Experience a plus but not required
- Brand New, Clean, State of the Art Facility
- Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Starting Pay $14.00 plus depending on experience
Apply in Person at 510 Henry Street, Rome NY 13440